"The aged Women likewise, that they be in behavior as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; that they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, chaste, keepers at home..." Titus 2:3-5
Develop, coordinate and administrate effective and comprehensive ministry to meet the diverse needs of the women of Eastlake COGIC and provide leadership to and supervise staff members and volunteers involved in this ministry.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop and implement a variety of ministry opportunities for the needs of women.
2. Give oversight to the Women's Ministry Team.
3. Interface with all women's ministries activities of Eastlake.
4. Provide ministry goals, objectives and plans for the ministry.
5. Be available to talk with women's ministry leaders about concerns or needs they might have.