top of page
"Brothers, choose seven men from you who are known to be full of the Spirit and wisdom. We will turn this responsibility over to them and will give our attention to prayer and ministry of the Word."
The goal of the Men's Ministry is to increase/improve our commitment to serving God through prayer, reading God's Word, worship, and individual and/or collective service.
1. Regularly meet for fellowship and prayer.
2. Discuss the male's role in his household.
3. Discuss and implement ways to improve leadership skills.
4. Discuss how to improve financial management.
5. Develop a plan to increase our mentoring efforts to young men in the church and our community.
bottom of page