SUNDAY SCHOOL RETURNING SOON
The Minister of Sunday School is responsible for assisting the church program organization in planning, conducting and evaluating comprehensive educational programs and providing leadership.
1. Lead the church in planning, conducting and evaluating a comprehensive program of Christian education through the Sunday School.
2. Serve as educational resource person and advisor to the leaders of the following church program and service organizations: Sunday School and Discipleship Training. Coordinate and unify the various organizations to avoid conflict, duplications and overlapping.
3. Develop special education and training projects for various age groups within the congregation.
4. Lead the church Sunday school and Training Ministry Team to be aware of the educational and curriculum materials available and lead them to choose the most suitable.
5. Guide in the selection, enlistment, and training of Sunday School Teachers.